Tens of thousands of people are suffering with ill health and don’t realise it’s a result of the food choices they are making. They often assume it is part of their genetic make-up or the fact of just getting older.
The story of wheat is the story of food, people need to become
educated, knowledgeable and aware. They need to start making changes to improve the health of their children and future generations.
A must watch for anyone who is concerned about the foods they consume or may have any kind of health concerns. Wheat can certainly be the issue for many.
WHO IS IN THE DOCUMENTARY?
• Cyndi O’Meara – Nutritionist and founder of Changing Habits
• David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM – Neurologist and #1 New York Times Bestseller “Grain Brain”
• Sarah Ballantyne Ph. D – Health Educator/Advocate
• Pete Evans – Chef/Author of “The Paleo Way”
• Dr Terry Wahls – Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Iowa
• Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride – Author of “Gut And Psychology Syndrome”
• Mark Sisson – Best-selling Author of “The Primal Blueprint”
• Sally Fallon Morell – President of the Weston A. Price Foundation
• Sayer Ji – Founder of Greenmedinfo.com
• Dr Stephanie Seneff – Senior Research Scientist, MIT
• Professor Rodney Ford – Gastroenterologist and food allergy specialist
• Joel Salatin – Farmer, Author, Food Freedom Advocate
• Dr Vandana Shiva – Author, Activist, Pioneer, Scientific Advisor
• Leo Galland, MD – Author, “The Allergy Solution”, Director, Foundation for Integrated Medicine
• Kim Morrison – Health and Lifestyle Educator, Author and Speaker
Brought to you by: Micheline Andrews – Health & Lifestyle Mentoring
Click to purchase tickets below ;
Currently no screenings are planned – Contact Micheline to register your interest.